- The Poetry and Joy of Urban Portraiture – Adriano Caverzasio September 27, 2017
- Cortesella – The Mythical Heart of Old Como September 15, 2017
- Quick Walks out of Como 2: Parco Spina Verde September 7, 2017
- Quick Walks out of Como 1. San Donato – Garzola August 23, 2017
- Como to Montorfano for Wild Swimming August 20, 2017
Tag Archives: Walks
The Parco Spina Verde is a line of hills formed from glacial deposits that runs initially north to south along the western edge of Como before extending westwards to form the border with Switzerland. As with Brunate, the change of … Continue reading
One of the beauties of Como is that green hills are clearly visible to both east and west from its centre. By foot it just takes 10 minutes to leave the city behind you for a total immersion in nature … Continue reading
My motive for visiting Lake Montorfano was to swim in its beautiful, clean, super-tranquil water since nothing feels better than swimming in the wild! And it’s even better if the swim is at your destination after an hour’s walk through … Continue reading
This walk is a further step out on the ancient Via Regina on the west side of Lake Como. Readers may wish to combine this walk with the stretch from Laglio to Moltrasio described elsewhere on the blog. But beware, … Continue reading
This post has now been moved to Recreation, Walks, Como to Torno Revisited
This post has now been moved to Recreation, Walks, A Walk in the Cosia Valley and Camnago Volta
This post has now been moved to Recreation, Walks, Mendrisio to Maslianico.
This post has now been moved to Recreation, Walks, Como to Torno via Brunate.