- Como’s Famous Women: The wartime exploits of Ginevra Bedetti Masciadri March 14, 2023
- Lake Como’s Wild Pack of Wolves February 14, 2023
- Love, War and Death on Lake Como – The Tragic End of Gina Ruberti January 26, 2023
- Overnight on the Via dei Monti Lariani December 1, 2022
- The Queen of England’s Como Court October 6, 2022
Tag Archives: Urban art
Streetscape 6 – Facing a Credibility Crisis?
Como is currently hosting the 6th edition of the street and urban festival called Streetscape – a total of 10 (+1) installations are dotted around or just outside the old town. Well established in its 6th year, Streetscape now forms … Continue reading
Posted in Art, Culture, Events, Itineraries, Places of interest, Uncategorized Tagged Art, Broletto, Como, Culture, installations, light, savethewall, Street art, Streetscape, Urban art Leave a comment
Como – The City of Light and the 8208 Lighting Design Festival.
As days shorten, Como’s fascination with urban art installations focuses on the use of new lighting technologies – as evidenced from now until November 27th in the 8208 Lighting Design Festival. The festival takes the 8208 of its title … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, Art, Culture, Events, Itineraries, Lake, Places of interest, Uncategorized Tagged 8208, Art, Broletto, Como, comoclub, installations, Jazz, Lake Como, lights, Porta Torre, Street art, Urban art, Volta Leave a comment