- Fables, Legends and Folkore: A Walk to the Devil of Blevio and other Erratics May 14, 2023
- Lake Como’s Condottiere – The Marquis of Musso April 28, 2023
- Como’s Manifesto for Wellbeing April 10, 2023
- Como’s Famous Women: The wartime exploits of Ginevra Bedetti Masciadri March 14, 2023
- Lake Como’s Wild Pack of Wolves February 14, 2023
Tag Archives: Porta Torre
Como’s Magic Light Festival – Citta dei Balocchi 2016/17
This entry has now been moved to Photos. Click here to view.
Posted in Architecture, Art, Culture, Events, Places of interest, Uncategorized Tagged Amici di Como, Christmas, Citta dei Balocchi, Como, Duomo, holidays, illuminations, lagodicomo, Lake Como, lights, magic light, Porta Torre, winter Leave a comment
Como – The City of Light and the 8208 Lighting Design Festival.
As days shorten, Como’s fascination with urban art installations focuses on the use of new lighting technologies – as evidenced from now until November 27th in the 8208 Lighting Design Festival. The festival takes the 8208 of its title … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, Art, Culture, Events, Itineraries, Lake, Places of interest, Uncategorized Tagged 8208, Art, Broletto, Como, comoclub, installations, Jazz, Lake Como, lights, Porta Torre, Street art, Urban art, Volta Leave a comment