- Ossuccio to Lenno: Up and Down the Perlana Valley February 25, 2020
- Como’s Famous Daughters: Teresa Ciceri, Agrarian Scientist February 19, 2020
- Fables, Legends and Folklore: The Festa della Giubiana January 29, 2020
- Como Remembers the Holocaust January 23, 2020
- Como’s Microplastic Pollution Challenge January 10, 2020
Tag Archives: Porta Torre
This entry has now been moved to Photos. Click here to view.
As days shorten, Como’s fascination with urban art installations focuses on the use of new lighting technologies – as evidenced from now until November 27th in the 8208 Lighting Design Festival. The festival takes the 8208 of its title … Continue reading