- Fables, Legends and Folklore: The Festa della Giubiana January 29, 2020
- Como Remembers the Holocaust January 23, 2020
- Como’s Microplastic Pollution Challenge January 10, 2020
- Lake Como and Climate Change January 4, 2020
- Poets’ Way: Como to Brunate December 18, 2019
Tag Archives: illuminations
Over recent years Como has sought to exceed itself in attracting visitors to its streets over Christmas defining itself as the ‘Citta dei Balocchi’ – a phrase that might roughly be translated as the city of fun and fantasy. The … Continue reading
This entry has now been moved to Photos. Click here to view.